torsdag 8 december 2011

Rice set to retire following London Olympics

Australian Homme Soldes swimming star Stephanie Rice is reportedly set to retire after the 2012 London Olympics.
The 23-year-old has instructed News Minimal she won't assume she can sustain the dedication needed Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping to continue to be at her peak for an additional four several years.
Rice explained she's intrigued in exploring MONCLER Manteaux Femmes different occupation possibilities but wouldn't shut the door completely on a comeback at some phase in the future.
The triple Olympic gold medallist Cameroon Jerseys explained she is as suit as she was when she attained good results at the 2008 Beijing Online games and is targeted on exiting the sport on a large.
I will be 24 (for the London game titles) and time to transfer on and make some new alterations I think, Rice said.
I just know within myself I wouldn't be in a position to give that hard work for one more four several years and I don't really see the point in swimming by means of to (retire at) a non- Olympic function, since the Olympics is the pinnacle.
I've received back down to my racing bodyweight and my skinfolds in Beijing which I'm happy about since I have not been there for four a long time.
I am just generating confident I dot all the I's and cross all the T's now so I will not have regrets later on on.
I really would not want to say I've give up or will give up soon after this due to the fact you in no way know what will occur in time, but I don't see myself swimming for another four a long time.
Swimming needs so considerably dedication and commitment and I know if I am not providing one hundred for each cent to it I am not going to get the final results I want and I never see the point in performing some thing 50 %-heartedly.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar